Why work with us
- Product-focused startup with high quality standards
- Use modern tools for engineering and communication
- Small and fun team where your voice will be heard
- Join early and grow with the company
Who we are
Marple is a tech startup located in Antwerp, Belgium. We believe engineers are the cornerstone of innovation and are committed to supporting them. Our goal is to make engineering more efficient, qualitative and increase their collaboration.
We do this by creating a cloud data analysis platform with focus on a great UX and performance for large data sets. We take pride in the speed of our software: visualisation is near instantaneous for files up to hundreds of Gigabytes.
Find out more on https://getmarple.io
What you’ll do
You'll work on the core data handling code
- Take product features from idea to implementation
- Expand functionality and solve problems based on customer feedback
- Assist in deployment/infrastructure
- Participate in architecture design discussions and code reviews
- Be part of the founding engineering team, lead discussions and mentor others on engineering best practices in the future
We’re looking for someone who is
- Independent and self-managing
- Aims for quality work and clean code
- Communicates clearly
- Can tackle complex problems (e.g. handling large data sets, fundamental refactorings, ...)
And you should have experience with
- Programming (any language is good, but we use python)
- Relational databases (e.g. postgres)
- Infrastructure basics (linux VM’s, installing packages, docker, …)
- Changing small things in a web frontend (but nothing fancy)
Questions or want to apply?
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our technical lead Nero Vanbiervliet
👉 firstname.lastname@example.org (+32 487 244 130)
Introduce yourself briefly and we can set up a first call to explain what the job is about.