Why do an internship at Marple
- Product-focused startup with high quality standards
- Quick iterations and immediate customer feedback
- Use modern tools for engineering and communication
- Small and fun team where your voice will be heard
Who we are
Marple is a tech startup located in Antwerp, Belgium. We believe engineers are the cornerstone of innovation and are committed to supporting them. Our goal is to make engineering more efficient, qualitative and increase their collaboration.
We do this by creating a cloud data analysis platform with focus on a great UX and performance for large data sets.
Find out more on https://getmarple.io
What you’ll do
- Participate in the engineering team as a new employee would
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation
- Expand functionality and solve problems based on customer feedback
We’re looking for someone who is
- Independent and self-managing
- Aims for quality work and clean code
- Communicates clearly
- Can tackle more complex problems (e.g. related to large data set handling)
And you should have relevant technical experience with
- Backend programming (any language will do)
- Relational databases (e.g. postgres)
To apply get in touch with our technical lead Nero Vanbiervliet
👉 firstname.lastname@example.org (+32 487 244 130)
Introduce yourself briefly and we'll set up a first call to explain what the internship is about.